In Memoriam 2014 | Privacy
Tell us about your war memorial
In Memoriam 2014 ("We" “Our” “Us”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- All information that you provide by filling in forms on www.inmemoriam2014.org (“Our Site”). We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with Our Site.
- If you contact Us, We may keep a record of that correspondence.
- Details of applications you make through Our Site.
- Details of your visits to Our Site and the resources that you access.
IP addresses and cookies
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type for system administration. This is statistical data about Our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
For the same reason, We may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive. They help Us to improve Our Site and to deliver a better and more personalised service. They enable us:
- To estimate Our audience size and usage pattern.
- To store information about your preferences, and so allow Us to customise Our Site according to your individual interests.
- To speed up your searches.
- To recognise you when you return to Our Site.
Where we store your personal data
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although We will do Our best to protect your personal data, We cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to Our Site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once We have received your information, We will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from Our Site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from Us or which We feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out Our obligations in relation to your application for SmartWater. Which will include but is not limited to fulfillment of delivery of the SmartWater.
- To notify you about changes to Our service.
We may also use your data, or permit selected third parties to use your data, to provide you with information about promotions, goods and/or services which may be of interest to you and we or they may contact you about these by email, post or by telephone.
If you do not want Us to use your data in this way, please contact Us by email or telephone indicating the same.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group (where relevant), which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us on 07990 936 276 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of Our partners, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that We do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.